The Wild Crazy Whitley World

Monday, March 13, 2006









Heres some more pictures, hot off the camera. Don't my booboo look soooooo cute. He was mad that I woke him up while taking his picture. The flowers are what are blooming in my front yard now.



2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lowa said...

Ok, I can see these now. Never did respond to your e-mail. NO, I could not get here then either.

NICE flowers!

Cute pics of the dog. Why he called booboo?? I think you mean you hurt yourself or something when you say that! LOL

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Marian said...

He's called Booboo, because thats what I call him. :) I really don't know why, other than we called him that a few times, and it seemed to fit. He answers to both Wilson, and Booboo. It just suits him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home