The Wild Crazy Whitley World

Sunday, November 20, 2005




These are the pictures of the new coffee table, and the rest of the room. I like it being a different wood. It warms up the room, I think. Now I just gotta find something for over the sofa.... But I want something different up there. I'll just have to keep looking until something grabs me.

Also, that big hunk of metal... I picked that up while we were in Blowing Rock, NC. I wish I would have had more room in the truck to bring more stuff home. Their prices on Home Decor were amazing! Stuff was a LOT cheaper than here. Maybe one day I will go back... Just me and my truck. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Lowa said...

When did you move the stuff around and out a TV in the Great Room??

Looks nice, I LOVE the new coffee table:)

What metal thing?? I am missing something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home