The Wild Crazy Whitley World

Monday, November 21, 2005

Answers

Laura,
I changed the living room around about a month and a half ago. I put the TV in there then.

The metal scrolly thing on the wall by the tree is what I am referring to.

I gots to go. This week is going to be insane. This morning Lisa and I are going to walmart to get a Turkey, and stuff for the Ball. This afternoon I am getting a pink and white, and a pedicure.

Tomorrow at 1:30pm I'm getting my hair done up. Tomorrow night is the Ball.

Wednesday, I have Cynthia, her Mom, and Melissa coming over to make Cinnamon buns. Cecil has Wednesday to Friday off. I was not going to get up that early to bring him to work after a night of fun.

Thursday is Thanksgiving. Friday I'm hoping to rope in some suckers to go shopping, but I'll have to see. Lisa is leaving for her sisters Thursday, and won't be back till Friday.

And to do school, and my normal routine on top of this....

It's going to be a fun week tho, I can feel it! LOL

Ok
Ttfn
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home