The Wild Crazy Whitley World

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ice Cream Man

Here is what happens at our house every stinkin' Friday afternoon. It drives me to tears! Not from seeing the kids so happy. But from having to listen to "Music Box Dancer" over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Our little subdivision has around 230 houses in it, and you can hear this guy the whole time he is around. I dread going to sleep on Friday nights now, because that stupid song is stuck in my head. I just hear it over and over and over and over again... LOL Ahhh well, the kids love it, and he is a nice guy. But I sure feel for him!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Lowa said...

Hey girl!

Sorry about the song stuck in yer head. At least it is a nice song, right??

I wonder if a person goes nuts driving that truck??

Do you get the kids ice cream every week?? Just curious:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home